- Chop one onion and squeeze out its juice.
- Apply the juice on scalp and let it there for around 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo and let your hair dry (it’s not recommended to use the hair dryer)
- Try to apply on a regular basis (twice a week)
2. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is one of the greatest sources of tissue nourishing. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to remove its milk. Massage your scalp with coconut milk to reduce hair fall.
3. Take vitamins
- Vitamin A: it is an anti-oxidant, which promotes production of healthy sebum on the scalp and also the hair growth. Potatoes are contain beta carotene which is rich in Vitamin A
- Omega-3: food rich in Omega-3 are egg yolks, fatty fish, fish eggs (caviar) and milk.
- Vitamin E: it stimulates circulation at scalp which keeps hair follicles productive
- Vitamins B: the B’s help your body produce melanin, which is responsible for the healthy color of the hair. Melanin also stimulates blood circulation at scalp
Like onion, garlic has great sulphur content. There may be some problems with the persistent smell
- Crush a few cloves of garlic
- Add coconut oil
- Boil the mixture some minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit
- Massage it on your scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo
- Do this two times in a week.
- Crush a few flowers
- Mix sesame or coconut oil to make a paste
- Apply on the scalp and hair
- Leave it on for a few hours
- Wash it off with cold water using a mild shampoo.
6. Aloe Vera
You can use pure aloe gel which can applied directly to the scalp. Aloe Vera controls the pH level of scalp. Massage the scalp with aloe gel, wait for few hours and then wash the hair with warm water. Do it on a regular basis (twice a week) for outstanding results.
7. Oil Massage
Massage the scalp for a few minutes every day with warm oil will lead to stimulation of blood flow to the scalp. Coconut oil assists in controlling hail fall. Other oils you can use are: jojoba oil, almond oil, lavender oil or mustard oil.
- Break 1 egg and get the whites and yolk placed inside in a container.
- Beat the egg well so that egg yolk and egg white mixes well and gives a pale yellow appearance.
- Apply this on your hair from tip to end and leave it for the period of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash it away with warm water and shampoo.
Curd is an excellent remedy for improving the for preventing hair loss and a tonic for the improvement and quality of hair. It is also a great conditioner,
- Mix curd with black pepper. Apply this on your hair and rinse it off
- Mix curd with honey. Apply this on hair. It will moisturize your hair.
10. Eat healthy!
It is probably the most important factor which decides how your hair is. Unhealthy lifestyle, eating junk, stress lead to hair loss. Avoid as possible processed foods which can cause diseases and lead to a rise in the level of toxins in the body. Drink plenty of water to eliminate toxins. Drink at least drinking 1.5 litre of water on a daily on empty stomach.
11. Treat gently wet hair
Do not rub dry hair and also avoid combing wet hair. Wet hair is more susceptible to breakage.
10. Massage Scalp
It stimulates blood circulation on scalp and it assists in hair growth. Find below some ways of massaging the scalp:
- Mix coconut oil, lime water and lime juice. Apply it on scalp
- Try tree tea, olive oil, lavender oil, sesame oil or almond oil for hair massage, against hair loss
- Boil methi in coconut or mustard oil. Massage your hair using the mix
- As said above coconut milk strengthens the hair. Use it for hair massages
11. Low pressure on hair
Don’t choose frequently styles that require you to keep your hair tight. It puts a great deal of pressure on the hair which adds to the breakage and hair fall.
12. Avoid heat styling
The heat tends to dry the shaft out making it dry and frizzy which over a period causes the hair loss.
Exercise helps in improving metabolism. This allows better absorption of nutrients in your body. Exercise also helps to reduce stress. It releases endorphins or happy hormones which directly help in hair growth. When you are healthy and happy it shows on your skin and hair.