Common and annoying, blackheads appear when pores are clogged with sebum (oily substance eliminated by the sebaceous glands) and dead cells. There are black and white blackheads and the only difference consists in that they are or aren’t open. Many people fool themselves buying expensive face care products or undergo various cosmetic treatments without being aware of how easy, cheap and visibly effective the homemade masks are.
Prepare your Homemade Blackheads Strips within 30 seconds!
What you need…
- 1 measuring spoon
- clean container
- stick to apply
What to do?
- Measure 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin and place it in the dry container
- Add 1 and 1/2 spoons of milk into the gelatin
- Mix them until they form a paste
- If you are happy with the texture being easy to be applied, then use the stick and spread it on the affected areas
- It it looks rather chunky and difficult to get it on the stick, then microwave the mix for 10 seconds, as it gets creamier. Apply it IMMEDIATELY since the stuff hardens up very fast.
Steps in pictures