Common and annoying, blackheads appear when pores are clogged with sebum (oily substance eliminated by the sebaceous glands) and dead cells. There are black and white blackheads and the only difference consists in the fact that they are or aren’t open. Many people fool themselves buying expensive face care products or undergo various cosmetic treatments without being aware of how easy, cheap and visibly effective the homemade masks are.
According to the Huffington post, most toothpaste contains ingredients like hydrogen peroxide, witch hazel, baking soda, and alcohol — all things known to take down zits.
1) Put toothpaste on a clean toothbrush.
2) Wet the toothbrush and your nose and the areas affected by blackheads
3) Using toothbrush, gently rub the area for several minutes.
4) If you have blackheads on nose, apply a minimal amount of toothpaste and avoid eye area.
5) Always sterilize your toothbrush in hot water after use