As many of us are unsuccessful in fighting the stubborn acne I found a complete mask with various ingredients that not only eliminates acne-related problems but also deeply nourish your skin. It is very easy to be prepared and there may be a great chance that all the ingredients are already in your kitchen.
What you need?
Apple cider vinegar – the anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar soothe irritatedskin, and acetic acid softens
Green tea – is packed with antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals and help you maintain bright, flawless, and younger-looking skin. It too has anti-inflammatory benefits.
Honey – antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Sugar – moisturizing properties that prevents the skin from drying
1. Put one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
2. Add two teaspoons of cooled green tea.
3. Next, add five teaspoons of sugar.
4. Finally, put one teaspoon of honey in it.
5. Stir the mixture well. For a thicker consistency, add more sugar.
6. Spread the mask on your face using a cotton pad and massage it for a few minutes to remove dead skin cells and improve circulation.
7. You can place it in a container for a dew days.
The sugar in this recipe works as a natural exfoliant helpful in breaking up scar tissue and unclogging skin pores. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Use this beauty mask about once or twice a week.