Also called hirsutism, it affects mainly women between 18-50 years. Event hough nowadays there are lots of alternatives, it still is a one of the most annoying and unpleasant problems for ladies. Hirsutism besides the ugly appearance, it may lead to lower self-esteem, frustration and deep problems in the social life.
Fortunately this condition can be controlled naturally, at home, not being necessary regular visits to your cosmetician or to pay huge amounts of money on various unnatural products. Here are some methods we could use at home:
If you are one of those lucky people, who don’t really have very dense facial hair then this is the ideal solution for you. Throw in a pair of tweezers in your bag and facial hair can never scare you. Just pluck them out as they turn up. As simple as that.
Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon juice and honey can help to remove fine hair from the face, it also cleanses, moisturises and exfoliates. It also lightens the facial skin with its bleaching property.
Moreover, being an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it will help avoid skin irritation and breakout. Because of its bleaching quality, lemon juice will also help lighten your facial skin and hair.
What to do:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for around 20 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with a washcloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Do this regularly (twice a week, 2 months)
A face mask prepared from egg white is another popular home remedy to remove unwanted facial hair.
Egg white has a sticky consistency which can help to gently dislodge peach fuzz.
- Separate the white from the yolk of 2 eggs.
- Gently beat the egg white with a fork
- Add half a teaspoon of corn flour and half a spoon of granulated sugar to the egg white mixture
- Mix the ingredients to until you obtain a paste
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Allow the face mask to dry, and then gently rub it off using a wet face cloth.