1. In the morning drink a bottle of water after brushing your teeth
Before going to bed, fill a bottle with water and put it on the bathroom counter. First thing after brushing your teeth, drink it. The reason of doing it is that during the night while sleeping moisture is exhales from lungs. Significant quantity of water is lost. As we are not able to replenish it while sleeping, it is important to hydrate immediately you wake up. The rejuventation is felt immediately.
2. Use honey for masks
Raw honey has antibacterial properties and is very good for acne-prone skin. Spread it on the face, leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. However some people complain that honey draws out the toxins, created bigger problems to the skin after using the mask, but in the long-term the skin improves.
3. Use baking soda. It’s a miracle for teeth whitening
Baking soda is by far better than many expensive whitening kits.
Recipe for teeth:
– 1 tablespoon of baking soda
– 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide
– mix them wash your teeth with the paste
4. Mayonnaise for hair
I know it sounds crazy but surprisingly it is used by many tv stars. The recipe is as follow:
Recipe for hair:
– 1 cup of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (cu cut the mayonnaise smell)
– apply the mix to dry, unwashed hair and cover it with towel to leave the mayonnaise make the penetration
– leave it for about 20 minutes
– apply a handful of shampoo to hair before stepping into the shower
– massage it thoroughly a few minutes
– rinse with cool water
The hair will be shiny and silky
5. Shave legs with hair conditioner
Another trick to avoid spending significant amount of money on expenses and ineffective products is to use hair conditioner to shave your legs. It is very moisturising and makes the hair very soft and easy to be removed.
6. Lemon peel to remove nail varnish stains
If your nails are stained by the dark polish, just rub some lemon peel on the sports. Soak the tips of the nails in lemon juice and they will become whiter.
7. Beauty products in the fridge
Keep certain beauty products in the fridge such as: nail varnishes, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and lipstick as their polishes will last longer and will look firmer on the face.
8. Peppermint in the lipgloss
Add a drop for a plumped pout.